Time Iz Money RPG

78.129.175.66:7751
 
HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Mod For Vagos

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dmitry
U Suck
U Suck
avatar

Posts : 246
Join date : 2009-04-04
Age : 23
Location : Algeria

PostSubject: Mod For Vagos   Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:18 pm

Hi All i find a cool mod for Vagos Latin Kings
Download






Last edited by Dmitry on Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ayrtizle
Lead Admin/Server owner/Scripter
Lead Admin/Server owner/Scripter
avatar

Posts : 204
Join date : 2009-03-21
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Mod For Vagos   Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:20 pm

thats the shit version egt 54th clika that one looks fucked up only lsv1 is the same lol

_________________



Name: Carlos Reyes
Nick Name: Carlito
Age: 22
Gang: El Corona Kings
Rank: Leader
House: El Corona
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://timeizmoney.darkbb.com
Evj
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 183
Join date : 2009-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Mod For Vagos   Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:24 pm

2THinks that i dont like.
The tattoo.
And that everybody has got a rag on his face. :/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Macabre
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 242
Join date : 2009-04-08
Location : Romania, Bucharest

PostSubject: Re: Mod For Vagos   Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:29 pm

Ayrtizle wrote:
thats the shit version egt 54th clika that one looks fucked up only lsv1 is the same lol

got something else? i always wanted some mods for norputaz Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evj
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 183
Join date : 2009-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Mod For Vagos   Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:21 am

Macabre wrote:
Ayrtizle wrote:
thats the shit version egt 54th clika that one looks fucked up only lsv1 is the same lol

got something else? i always wanted some mods for norputaz Very Happy


Their name are vagos... O.o Surenos call Nortputas to Nortenos but you are not a sureno and Vagos are not Nortens...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eric_Wright_jr
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 240
Join date : 2009-04-04
Age : 23
Location : Compton hood

PostSubject: Re: Mod For Vagos   Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:24 am

I got norenos,red mod for vagos or how aztecas should call it vaghoes or baghoes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Macabre
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 242
Join date : 2009-04-08
Location : Romania, Bucharest

PostSubject: Re: Mod For Vagos   Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:26 am

Evj wrote:
Macabre wrote:
Ayrtizle wrote:
thats the shit version egt 54th clika that one looks fucked up only lsv1 is the same lol

got something else? i always wanted some mods for norputaz Very Happy


Their name are vagos... O.o Surenos call Nortputas to Nortenos but you are not a sureno and Vagos are not Nortens...

yea i know but it's ooc here and i like how norputaz sounds so i call them norputaz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evj
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 183
Join date : 2009-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Mod For Vagos   Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:26 am

Vaghoese is better then baghoese because if somebody say baghoes then nobody will understand what did he mean. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eric_Wright_jr
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 240
Join date : 2009-04-04
Age : 23
Location : Compton hood

PostSubject: Re: Mod For Vagos   Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:37 am

I know,if you want to I will post screen's of mods,but only if you want to
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Macabre
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 242
Join date : 2009-04-08
Location : Romania, Bucharest

PostSubject: Re: Mod For Vagos   Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:45 am

Y ea i want some better mods for them
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eric_Wright_jr
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 240
Join date : 2009-04-04
Age : 23
Location : Compton hood

PostSubject: Re: Mod For Vagos   Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:53 am

Ok










there are also 2 extra guys but they don't work,you can't replace em'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Macabre
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 242
Join date : 2009-04-08
Location : Romania, Bucharest

PostSubject: Re: Mod For Vagos   Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:55 am

what da..... RED?!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eric_Wright_jr
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 240
Join date : 2009-04-04
Age : 23
Location : Compton hood

PostSubject: Re: Mod For Vagos   Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:58 am

didn't you saw


Eric_Wright_jr wrote:
I got norenos,red mod for vagos or how aztecas should call it vaghoes or baghoes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evj
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 183
Join date : 2009-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Mod For Vagos   Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:04 am

Macabre wrote:
what da..... RED?!

What you got against red?

Anyways i had this mods too they're from the LS-RP skinpack. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cold187um
Medium
Medium


Posts : 33
Join date : 2009-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Mod For Vagos   Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:46 am

Evj wrote:
Macabre wrote:
what da..... RED?!

What you got against red?

Anyways i had this mods too they're from the LS-RP skinpack. Smile


He a puro sur ese.

I think I'm going to post pics of all the mods I got just to piss you guys off lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dmitry
U Suck
U Suck
avatar

Posts : 246
Join date : 2009-04-04
Age : 23
Location : Algeria

PostSubject: Re: Mod For Vagos   Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:49 am

Hey Iwant Some Good Mods Please Post The Download Link With Some Pictures
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evj
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 183
Join date : 2009-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Mod For Vagos   Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:36 pm

Cold187um wrote:
Evj wrote:
Macabre wrote:
what da..... RED?!

What you got against red?

Anyways i had this mods too they're from the LS-RP skinpack. Smile


He a puro sur ese.

I think I'm going to post pics of all the mods I got just to piss you guys off lol.


Yeah do it please i want to see all your mods. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eric_Wright_jr
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 240
Join date : 2009-04-04
Age : 23
Location : Compton hood

PostSubject: Re: Mod For Vagos   Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:15 pm

Maybe I'll do it too
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cold187um
Medium
Medium


Posts : 33
Join date : 2009-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Mod For Vagos   Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:14 pm

Nevermind that, you don't deserve.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Mod For Vagos   

Back to top Go down
 
Mod For Vagos
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Time Iz Money RPG :: Other :: Mods and Scripting-
Jump to: