Time Iz Money RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time Iz Money RPG

78.129.175.66:7751

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Grate Suburb

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Juniior
U Suck
U Suck
Juniior

Grate Suburb Empty
PostSubject: Grate Suburb   Grate Suburb Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 2:24 am

LOL, Theres a Big gypsy family that lives under us and theres a Finnish family, from Finland, here where I live the Gypsys are known as troubel makers and car stealers, the Finnish are known as loud peopel who steal from shops, but they go somewhere else n do it not here as the Gypsys they wanna be cool, anyways yesterday 2 am I was playing with Tizle n Kronic in a DM server, it was gettin late so i closed SAMP n i went to make me some food then chill at TV, I hear some loud speaking and discussions, I knew something was gonna pop off cause it was pretty loud, and it was Gypsys and Finnish peopel talking, like 2 Finnish vs 10 Gypsys,so I make my food and I go n watch TV, after like 10 mins I hear loud screaming i was like WTF? I go and check and you see they are starting to scream at eachother like: YOU MOTHERFUCKING YOU AINT A MAN YOU A PUSSY ! COME N FIGHT n you hear PERKELE VITTU !! Then, you see like 4 gypsys runs to the 2 Finnish guys and starts swinging punches, the finnish guys was awesome rofl, they had those black party shoes, party pants n a jacket, so anyways next thing I see is 1 of the Finnish guys goes in a fucking Boxing stand, he jumps back and blocks like a boxer, then he attacks like 10 punches at the 4 gypsys and I swear he floored them all, ROFL they was laying down like dead fishes then you see the other gypsys run inside their home( The gypsys lives in 1 floor and the FInnish on 2nd floor right above them) then you see the finnish guy knocking on their window and screaming COME OUT YOU PUSSYS they locked the windows, then the other Finnish guy grabs a big rock and throws it at the window, u hear it smash and the 2 Finnish guy jumps in then the whole god damn building was shaking and all you heard was BOOOOM BOOOOOOOOOOOM BOOOOOOOOOOOM and alot of screaming, I couldnt see after that but 2 mins later like 5 cop cars came lol, grate night good luck reading all of it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Macabre
Macabre

Grate Suburb Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grate Suburb   Grate Suburb Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 2:27 am

LOL that was interesting i guess here where i lie gipsyes are also trouble makers and they are all united somehow
Back to top Go down
Evj
Evj

Grate Suburb Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grate Suburb   Grate Suburb Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 2:30 am

Nice.But i swear im not suprised if i see things like this around our block. Wink Some months ago in winter there was some guys they shooted at my neighbor an he was in the car.(He didnt died or something like that dont worry) xD

I saw fights to and this things but i saw never something like your story. Smile
Back to top Go down
Juniior
U Suck
U Suck
Juniior

Grate Suburb Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grate Suburb   Grate Suburb Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 5:17 am

Lol, these dudes are insane last year they had a knife fight, 2 guys got stabbed 1 in stomach 1 in his arm lol
Back to top Go down
Macabre
Macabre

Grate Suburb Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grate Suburb   Grate Suburb Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 5:19 am

They will kill eachother until nothing will be left lol
Back to top Go down
Dmitry
U Suck
U Suck
Dmitry

Grate Suburb Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grate Suburb   Grate Suburb Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 12:23 pm

in algeria fighting are like "Good Day" in all 10 minutes we hear Ahhhhh Fuck Ur Mother (In Arabic: Nik Mok) and its like this all nights becuz there is a liqur buyer near my house and allways the guys fight near his dooor to have beers
Back to top Go down
Eric_Wright_jr
Eric_Wright_jr

Grate Suburb Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grate Suburb   Grate Suburb Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 12:44 pm

lol! we got tht shit in Croatia too,skinhead's beat a kid cause he had long hear n' they thinked he's something idk some bitch tht was dissin em' kid almost died,he was in coma 3 month's
Back to top Go down
Macabre
Macabre

Grate Suburb Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grate Suburb   Grate Suburb Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 12:46 pm

I have long hear but i'd take something from the ground and break their skinheads
Back to top Go down
Eric_Wright_jr
Eric_Wright_jr

Grate Suburb Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grate Suburb   Grate Suburb Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 12:47 pm

Macabre wrote:
I have long hear but i'd take something from the ground and break their skinheads

haha don't make me laugh,my gang was fightin' with skinhead's,we got beat up,but couple of week's later we want n' spray their house where they chill etc etc so now we will probably fight again,I'll tell you how was it Smile
Back to top Go down
Dmitry
U Suck
U Suck
Dmitry

Grate Suburb Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grate Suburb   Grate Suburb Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 12:49 pm

only gangs in your country Eric but the first its Racism
Back to top Go down
Macabre
Macabre

Grate Suburb Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grate Suburb   Grate Suburb Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 12:49 pm

lol fuck off man you are 13 years old, if you have some classmates friends that is not gang
Back to top Go down
Dmitry
U Suck
U Suck
Dmitry

Grate Suburb Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grate Suburb   Grate Suburb Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 12:52 pm

but the friend of Eric want to be a Gang LOL
Back to top Go down
Eric_Wright_jr
Eric_Wright_jr

Grate Suburb Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grate Suburb   Grate Suburb Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 12:53 pm

haha (sarcasam) very funny,come n' see lol!
Back to top Go down
Dmitry
U Suck
U Suck
Dmitry

Grate Suburb Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grate Suburb   Grate Suburb Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 12:54 pm

ok no pb i dont have where to live if i come
Back to top Go down
Eric_Wright_jr
Eric_Wright_jr

Grate Suburb Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grate Suburb   Grate Suburb Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 12:56 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
Evj
Evj

Grate Suburb Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grate Suburb   Grate Suburb Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 12:57 pm

LOooooooOOl reaaal ganstaaas.Skinheads are 20-40 years old you are 13 and your "GANG" beated them off. Ohh yeah xD
Back to top Go down
Dmitry
U Suck
U Suck
Dmitry

Grate Suburb Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grate Suburb   Grate Suburb Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 12:57 pm

yh lol!
Back to top Go down
Juniior
U Suck
U Suck
Juniior

Grate Suburb Empty

HAHA WE DO NOT THINK YOU ARE COOL IF YOU ARE GANGSTER, STOP ACTING AND JUST SAY WHO U ARE FOR REAL DONT GET BRAINWASHED BY VIDEOS
Back to top Go down
Eric_Wright_jr
Eric_Wright_jr

Grate Suburb Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grate Suburb   Grate Suburb Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 12:58 pm

Evj wrote:
LOooooooOOl reaaal ganstaaas.Skinheads are 20-40 years old you are 13 and your "GANG" beated them off. Ohh yeah xD

i admit they beat the shit out of us,this ain't a game lol we got older ppls,im the youngest in the gang n' im in cause my cousin is very respected so.....
Back to top Go down
Dmitry
U Suck
U Suck
Dmitry

Grate Suburb Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grate Suburb   Grate Suburb Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 1:00 pm

his cuzin is the leader ......

Of Children
Back to top Go down
Eric_Wright_jr
Eric_Wright_jr

Grate Suburb Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grate Suburb   Grate Suburb Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 1:02 pm

he ain't a leader,he's very respected Smile
Back to top Go down
Dmitry
U Suck
U Suck
Dmitry

Grate Suburb Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grate Suburb   Grate Suburb Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 1:03 pm

why ?
Back to top Go down
Eric_Wright_jr
Eric_Wright_jr

Grate Suburb Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grate Suburb   Grate Suburb Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 1:04 pm

he's in the gang long,he proved himslef,he's one of the srongest ppls in gang etc etc
Back to top Go down
Dmitry
U Suck
U Suck
Dmitry

Grate Suburb Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grate Suburb   Grate Suburb Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 1:05 pm

ok
Back to top Go down
Eric_Wright_jr
Eric_Wright_jr

Grate Suburb Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grate Suburb   Grate Suburb Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 1:06 pm

ypu don't belive me lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Grate Suburb Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grate Suburb   Grate Suburb Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grate Suburb
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Time Iz Money RPG :: Other :: Off Topic-
Jump to: